(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
IBM ThinkPad A30p
Mark: Very good
I have been using this TPad A30p with eCS 1.1 +FP4 with almost no problems for over 4 years. All of the hardware that would be expected to work does!
- Built-in Win-Modem does not work.
- Never tried the Infrared connection. Don't know of any drivers.
- WiFi works great!
- USB works with everythink I have tried:
SanDisk 'Cruzer Mini', xD, SD via SanDisk 12:1 card reader; FujiFilm S5000 camera attaches directly and looks just like a removable HD.
- Optional diskette, Combo DVD/CD/CD-RW works as good as the RSJ software and drivers do.
- Has COM ports, but never tried to use.
- PCCard modem: IBM 56Kbps FAX/Data works for dial-up internet.
Started with 3-year on-site warranty upgrade, extended for 2 more years. Failues during first 3 years: Display [next day replace], 40MB HD [replaced by IBM w/60GB n/chg]. Service/support has been excellent.
Information is sent by: Carl Gehr -- 2006-02-07 11:51:20