(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
Acer One A150 netbook
Acer One A150 netbook
(the report is combined by ecomstation.ru)
I have an Acer One A150, which in fact works swell with eCS, and seems like it has some friendship with the Samsung you want.
- Processor: Intel Atom N270 -seems to be the same
- Intel chipset - fine
- Screensize - from the specs I see 1024*600 - works fine with widescreen activator. Use Panorama for graphics.
- Diskaccess - yep there is some issues with SATA drives with "only ACH(?)mode HDD"(or what it is called, I don't remember). Don't know if N110 have it.
- Disk size: should be no problem. Coexisting with W7 could be - I don't know. I also think bootmanager works - otherwise you can use Airboot (latest release for handling bootable jfs).
- Looking at the specs on N110 (on the Samsung site): Sound will probably work, The HD sound support is quite good now. Wlan could be a problem, it says Atheros, but you have to know more exactly. Acer One has Atheros which had dropouts on eCS. These problems were later solved by someone and files are on hobbes. (I exchanged my wlan, by the help of manuals on youtube to a wellsupported card instead. It was done in ten minutes)
- Webcam and bluetooth will not work. And probably not multicard slot (but I never tried in fact). Other issue for me was that I coudn't install via my external USB-cdrom. It may depend on the CD-player which is old, but could also be a problem with eCS install. I surpassed this by installing on another computer and then cloning this partition to the Acer One.
The good part is that I found eCS really working well on the Acer. ACPI in APIC mode works and processor is ran in SMP-mode. Hope this helped you a bit!
Information is sent by: Mikael -- 2010-01-16 14:32:56
eCo Software doesn't drill oil or gas, we don't cultivate bananas.
eCo Software is developing applications and exporting this products to Europe.
We pay taxes and feed pensioners, teachers and policemen.
Ideas for the developers:
OpenGL for eComStation: forum for discussion, useful links
IBM OS/2 Warp