Translate the description to your language and send via web-form.
UnixODBC drivermanager and database drivers.
The database drivers included in this release are:
- Flat text files (comma delimited ASCII)
- Flat DBF file
- postgreSQL database
- mySQL database
- driver manager (ODBC.DLL)
- installation API (ODBCCP.DLL)
- cursor library (ODBCCR.DLL)
- mySQL client library (libmysqC.dll)
- mySQL database driver (myODBC3.DLL)
- postgreSQL database driver (psqlODBC.dll)
- text file driver (ODBCtxt.dll ODBCtxtS.dll)
- DBF file driver (ODBCdbf.dll ODBCdbfS.dll)
- PM ODBC Data Manager
- PM SQL Query
- GCC 3.2.2 runtime (LIBC05.DLL)
This is a replacement for other ODBC driver managers and will work with the QE database drivers supplied with DBExpert and with the drivers release with Louts Smartsuite for OS/2. The OS/2 DB2 driver also works.
The package includes a port of the version 4 mySQL client library. This library is named libmysqC.dll and should not interfere if you have a local mySQL database installation. This library is compiled with GCC 3.2.2.
Thanks to all those people who did the port of the mySQL database to OS/2.